The tour will include (340€ per person)
My goal is to let you discover the Champagne wine but much more…History, Local food & traditions, and more.
- Transportation from Paris in a deluxe minivan.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your location in Paris
- Complimentary breakfast during the drive
- Guided tour in English & French
- 3 vineyards visits (Mumm, Moet & Chandon and Joseph Desruets estate). During winter time depending the dates some houses can be closed , we will switch to a similar one (it could be for Mumm mainly).
- The Cathedral of Reims visit (UNESCO World Heritage)
- A cheese tasting time in the most famous Cheese maturing place in Champagne
- A Reims pink biscuit tasting at the Fossier bisuit maker
- The lunch (Starter, Main course, Desert, wine & coffee) in the most iconic Reims Brasserie
- The Hauvillers village visit, including Dom Perignon grave (the monk who created the Champagne method)
- Vineyards sightseeing sto
- Around 8 tastings at the end of the day
- Photos of the day